Greetings from the Digital History Lab team. Here is a collection of DHL news and other resources for this week!
- Working Group: Would you be interested in being a part of a DHL working group, a virtual space for those with an interest in digital research and teaching to learn more and share expertise? Please fill out this google form to tell us how this initiative would benefit you!
- Online Archives: Are you in need of archival resources for research and teaching, but unsure where to look? Historian Peter Shulman has collated a large list of digitized archives available to all.
- Consultations: The DHL continues to offer support to all faculty and grad students with digital tools for teaching and research. Email email@example.com to arrange a consultation.
- Blog and Podcast:
- We continue to encourage contributions to the DHL blog, “Teaching History Online”, where you can share stories of your experiences, successes, and failures with online teaching this semester.
- We are in the process of beginning remote production of Season Two of “The Lens: Historians and Popular Media” and encourage faculty and graduate students to contact us if they have any interest in being a guest on the show.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us with any Digital History related questions or thoughts!
Craig, Emma, and Gabe